- Exercise Regulary – This doesn’t have to be anything overly strenuous. Something as simple as a daily walk can make a huge difference.
- Eat A Healthy Diet – Proper nutrients allow the body to repair itself easier
- Maintain Good Posture – Are you sitting up straight as you read this?
- Stretch Your Spine Before And After Sports – This will also help to loosen up the surrounding muscles
- Don’t Overload Your Backpack Or Purse – Remember to carry it over both shoulders to balance the load (if possible).
- Stretch Your Legs And Back After Each Hour Of Sitting – Whether in a car or at a desk, stretching regularly will help to keep you from tightening up or injuring yourself further.
- Never Cradle The Phone Between Your Neck And Shoulder
- Sleep On Your back Or Side, Not On Your Stomach – This helps to keep your spine in line and reduces the risk of hurting your neck while you sleep
- Invest In A Good Chair, Pillow And Mattress – When you think about the amount of time you use these things each day, it’s worth it.
- Have Regular Spinal Check-Ups – It’s much easier to prevent a problem than to correct one.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
To request an appointment, please click the Request Appointment button at the top of the page.
Subscribe here to receive our free monthly newsletter.